Saturday 6 February 2010

New York, I Love You...

So, we booked our trip to New York last night. Looking forward to going back, seeing a few different things. It will be nice to go back and not have to do the basics again, Caroline has now been before. Means we can explore a litle more.
On the agenda for this time will be: Chelsea and the Village, NYU campus and surrounding area, Tribeca, AMC in Times Square (The A-Team movie comes out while we are there!), Radio City and this time we will actually do the NBC tour. This might be the bit I'm most excited about. Visiting the SNL set, which I have become a massive fan of over the last year or so, will be amazing. NBC is much maligned, having just gone through the Jay Leno/Conan O'Brien shambles, however, they also make the aforementioned SNL, 30 Rock, Community, Chuck and Heroes. They also made Scrubs and Lost! So I cut them some slack, plus they do really good T-Shirts. I fully intend to visit the NBC shop, stock up, then the HBO shop, stock up!
Hopefully we will find time to explore the boroughs a little, there is an amazing wrestling shop in Flushing I would love to hit up.
Not sure what kind of show we will go see this year, I'm sure we will see one, just got to narow the list down. Avenue Q last year was great, not sure there is much else around that I fancy. Either way, I'm very excited to be going, would love there to be a wrestling show somewhere nearby we can go to, not been to a live one in ages.
Well, off I go to organise myself for our London trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment