Thursday 4 February 2010

Bazinga!

Okay, so Christmas is over. Thank Christ. And now it is time to get back to the real world. Well, my version of it anyway.
Have been inspired by Howard! Talking to him about his non job leaving him lots of time to write. I should be organised. We talked briefly about maybe doing a podcast, think I would enjoy that, and it would be good! He is funny, I have my moments, could be amazing, could be shit! I'd lean more towards amazing.
Thinking I should apply for that TNA Internship. How cool would that be? Being there for Hogan and Bischoff taking it down from the inside? Be a shame, but a great experience.
Here are some things I like at the moment:
Chuck
Motor City Machine Guns
John Casey
Community
smodcast.com
Glee
Booking holidays
Eve Torres
Abed and Troy

Heading to London this weekend, not somewhere I generally like being, but it will be nice to get away for a few days, maybe do a little shopping, see a show. I may blog again before then, hopefully I will have something to say next time.

1 comment:

  1. SModcast! yeah! I've been on a smodcast marathon the last couple months, currently at episide 87 so will catch up soon methinks. (looking forward to 'go fuck yourself Southwest Airlines :) ) I've also been listening to 2 chimps on a davenport and the recently resurrected Lazydork radio hour. Trying to get into adam corrolla and the S-words podcast but looking for suggestions... (obviously i'll be subscribing to yours as soon as it's available)

    ReplyDelete