Friday 5 March 2010

Promised Land...?

Been a long week...
First I was ill, then we got a new area manager, then he got ill, then he came and spent an entire morning kicking me in the balls. I've had better weeks.
On the plus side, we recorded Episode 3 of the podcast! If you haven't yet listened to it, please do go to itunes and download it, Aurally Fixated. Really enjoyed the reording this week, we increased the length of it substantially this week. Up to nearly 45 minutes. Hopefully people will enjoy it again, been getting positive feedback from people so that is good. Howard wanted to record one of his sketches to give away as a little bonus to our dear listeners, and also to have for his online comedy/acting CV. I quite enjoyed recording it, but then the character was not a million miles away from me.
We are planning world domination with the podcast, maybe pitching to a radio station or two. Howard came up with the idea of maybe doing the recording live, with an audience of paying guests, which I like, although I'd like to build up a little more following first. I think a video version of the show would be good, then the listeners could see my ridiculous hand gestures!
I have hit the promo trail hard again, we now have a facebook group, profile, twitter, website, email address. All go for us! Oh, and I have ordered us our first piece of merchandise...some badges.

No comments:

Post a Comment