Saturday 20 March 2010

Aurally Fixated- Live

After my mass rant about wrestling earlier, I thought I would say something a little more positive.  It’s official, we are taking this shit live! Although not literally because I’m not sure 100 normal people would pay to watch me and Howard poo.  Anyway, we have booked the Basement Bar at the City Screen Cinema in York, a venue both Howard and I used to work in, it’s where we met fact fans.  We have had meetings about the show, have settled on a rough line up, although changes will always happen, and made posters.  The current plan is for the podcast recording to be the headline act and that Howard and I will go for about an hour in front of a crowd for the first time.  Howard will also dust off some of his stand up, and Helen and possibly me will do a couple of sketches we have started writing.  There will be another couple of things to be added to the line up as we go along but thats sort of it, the shape of things to come!

The show will be at 7.30pm on Monday 26th April, at the aforementioned City Screen Basement Bar.  Tell your friends, buy tickets, buy them tickets!

In other news, I am planning world domination,  the podcast is just the start.  Decided I’m going to be the Jerry Bruckheimer of the UK, producing here, managing there.  Watch out...

No comments:

Post a Comment