Saturday 23 May 2009

Things....

Sorry, been a while since I have written here, had a few things going on. In the last two weeks I have: Seen Twelfth Night at the theatre, seen Russell Howard, seen Ross Noble, turned 30, gone to the pub with my boss, got a promotion, been offered an interview for another position. Oh, and worked too hard and not slept enough.
So, where to start? Finally got the job, frustration over with. Woo hoo!
Russell Howard was really funny, and I got to heckle some York Uni students...good times indeed! Ross Noble was his usual insanely funny self. Homeless Disco Ninja indeed.
As for turning 30? Well, I'm still getting my head around it. Feeling old, but quite touched by some of the nice things people did for my birthday. Thanks peeps. Means a lot.
So now I just have to get through 2 more weeks then I get 3 weeks off and a trip to New York! Yeah baby!
Maybe my next blog will be more insightful....maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment